are another way to tell a Story”
from generations and some are of his own composition Phillip shares
these traditional Cheyenne songs as part of his presentation.
throughout the presentation Native Humor can be included to bring
laughter to the audience. Phillip is known for the “Rez Dog
Story” which dramatizes life on the Rez.
can be included for Conferences, Schools and Professionals. They
include the following topics:
• Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical Healing
• Diversity – How we are all part of the Circle of Life
• Cultural Sensitivity Training
• Drug & Alcohol Prevention
• Self Esteem through Culture
• Violence is not our Tradition
• Gang Prevention through Traditional Warrior Societies